REVIEW: Daddy Issues by Liv Morris

A single billionaire, a young nanny, and a surprise baby.


My life was ordered. Smooth and neat like my scotch. I had arranged relationships with a
beginning and an end. No romantic attachments was my motto. 


Then I met Maggie. A beautiful, young woman trying to find her place in the gritty world of
Manhattan. She deserved more than a jaded man like me, so I let her walk away.


But fate stepped in and an ex-lover surprised me with a baby she claimed was mine.
Desperate I hired a well-recommended nanny sight unseen. When she knocked at the door
of my penthouse, I opened it to find Maggie standing on the other side. 


I watched Maggie lovingly care for my child and wanted to learn to be a father to my
daughter. But having Maggie so close was dangerous. She was a terrifying ray of sunshine
that threatened to thaw my frozen heart. 


I needed her for my child. 


At least that’s what I told myself. 

Until it was too late.

REVIEW:

I enjoyed reading Daddy Issues by Liv Morris. This story about a billionaire, his surprise baby and the nanny who is crazy enough to take it all on it a good one. Loved the "meet cute" with Lucas and Maggie. Serendipity is the best and it was included well here. I also really liked Maggie's character and how she dealt with all that was thrown her way.

This ARC was provided to me for an honest review. Thank you.

Comments