REVIEW: Spark by Aleatha Romig

Spark (Web of Desire, #1)Spark by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

BLURB:
A simple ember to dried kindling can ignite a raging fire.

I’ve made my mark and proven my loyalty to a man, a city, a way of life. That loyalty has provided me with all the spoils of success. Until now that hasn’t included a woman at my side.

What is it about this unobtainable beauty that brings my untapped desire to life?

Cracking open the stone and striking the flint is my doing. What comes to follow is hers.

With something so intense will this spark lead to a blazing inferno? Will we make it out of the ashes before everything I hold dear is lost?This ARC was provided to me for my honest review.

REVIEW:
Spark is book 1 in the Web of Desire trilogy. This is my first book I've read of Aleatha Romig and I really enjoyed. Since it is a first read I wasn't sure what world I would be diving into and this book left me wanting more! Maddie and Patrick meet again as adults and I can't wait to see where this series takes them!

View all my reviews

Comments